Are you compassionate? To yourself?
When a close friend is struggling, we are able to be to offer them support and compassion in their distress. Imagine what it would be like to give yourself the same caring attention whenever you needed it? All that’s required is a shift in the direction of our attention—recognizing that as a human being, you too, are a worthy recipient of compassion.
As a trainee MSC trainer with The Center for Mindful Self-Compassion, I am excited to be delivering courses in Edinburgh and I would love to have you along.
In this workshop you will learn:
- how to stop being so hard on yourself
- how to handle difficult emotions with greater ease
- how to motivate yourself with encouragement rather than criticism
- how to transform difficult relationships, both old and new
- mindfulness and self-compassion practices for home and everyday life
- the theory and research behind mindful self-compassion
- how to become your own best teacher
To find out more about our current courses please just call or email me firstname.lastname@example.org or 07799 681206
PLEASE NOTE: You do NOT need to have any prior knowledge or experience of Mindfulness to attend this course